Share This Article
The new official campsite of Silverstone, Golf Club sell themselves as being “lively, but not wild” which is perfectly suited for those not keen on the party vibes of Woodlands. Here’s everything you need to know about Silverstone Golf Club camping for the British Grand Prix.
Silverstone Golf Club Location
Located just a short walk over the bridge, opposite West 13 Entrance, you won’t need to go far to get straight to the action from Silverstone Golf Club. This entrance is ideal for Club, Vale and Stowe corners. The campsite is well signposted over the weekend too.
Address: Dadford Rd, Buckingham MK18 5LH (although searching Silverstone Golf Club on your satnav works better)
Facilities at Silverstone Golf Club – An Overview
For more details on facilities available at Silverstone Golf Club, scroll down for the full review:
- Permanent toilets, showers and washrooms as well as extra temporary toilets/showers for the weekend
- Various pitch options and sizes
- Various water points and pot wash station
- Campsite essential shop
- Food vendors and bars, restaurant and gardens
- Reception/information point
Silverstone Golf Club Camping Review
DescriptionThere's a reason why this campsite has become the new official campsite for Silverstone!
- Official campsite for Silverstone
- Close to the track
- Lots of permanent facilities
- Clean and well looked after
- Not as lively as Woodlands
- Not as lively as Woodlands (depends what you're looking for)
- Can be the pricier option
- Their website could do with a little updating
Review disclaimer: For any accommodation options we haven’t stayed in (yet), we use reviews from other sites to show the pros and cons. We try to keep these updated as often as possible, but please do leave your own reviews in the comments section below to help other F1 fans.
Silverstone Golf Club Opening and Closing Times
Pitch Types and Areas
Silverstone Golf Club Facilities in Detail